Resources for Facilitators
These resources will help facilitators stay up to date with the latest trends and research in mental health courts, as well customize the curriculum for their jurisdictions.
Handbook for Facilitators
View the Handbook for Facilitators.
If you are facilitating a training using the curriculum, this comprehensive resource will help you navigate the curriculum’s expansive materials and provide the best possible training for the communities in which you work.
Videos: Guidance from Experienced Facilitators
Hear from experienced facilitators on how to coordinate and deliver effective training sessions.
- Guides to the Modules for Facilitators
- Appendix A: Curriculum at a Glance
- Appendix B: Checklist for Facilitators
- Appendix D: Checklist for Collecting Data
- Appendix G: Assessing Training Needs to Customize Using the Curriculum
- How Often and How Consistently do Symptoms Directly Precede Criminal Behavior Among Offenders With Mental illness? Peterson et al, 2014.
- Co-Occurring Disorders And Specialty Courts. Peters and Osher, 2004.
- Screening and Assessment of Co-Occurring Disorders in the Justice System. Peters, Bartoi, and Sherman, 2008.
- MacArthur Foundation Mental Health Court Studies