Welcome to Developing a Mental Health Court: An Interdisciplinary Curriculum, a comprehensive, online resource for individuals or interdisciplinary groups interested in starting, improving, or simply learning about mental health courts. Among its extensive features, the curriculum contains a series of flexible modules with comprehensive presentations, activities, and additional resources, and a companion resource dedicated to facilitators.
Be sure to visit the Using the Curriculum page first. Whether you’re using the curriculum or facilitating a training, this page will give you the information you need to get the most out of this curriculum.
If you are facilitating a training using the curriculum, this comprehensive resource will help you navigate the curriculum’s expansive materials.
This page provides links to additional resources, research updates, and tools to help navigate the curriculum and facilitate trainings.
- Introduction to Behavioral Health
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Module 1: Understanding Mental Health Courts
- Module 2: Your Community, Your Mental Health Court
- Module 3: The Mental Health Court Team
- Module 4: Target Population
- Module 5: Designing Policies and Procedures for Program Participation
- Module 6: Case Planning
- Module 7: Facilitating the Success of Mental Health Court Participants
- Module 8: Launching and Sustaining Your Program
Tell Us What You Think
About the Curriculum